A Quranic Name for Girls
|Pronunciation Guide To Learn Araa||
Ardent + River + smArt
Each block is a syllable (sequence of speech sounds). Solid black borders point out stress/emphasis. Other ways in which this name is pronounced are acceptable.
|Arabic Spelling (How to write Araa in Arabic)||آراء|
|All possible spellings of Araa||Era Eraa Ara Ara’ Ara Araa’
In preference to above alternate spellings; these are acceptable alternative for this name. You can as well make your own spelling.
All Quranic baby names derived from R-Hamz-Y:
Meaning of Araa
Araa is an indirect Quranic name for girls that means “opinions”, “perspectives”. It is the plural of raie (opinion), which is a word that is used in the Quran. It is derived from the R-Hamz-A root which has various meaning (to see, to dream, to have an opinion) and is used extensively in the Quran.
The unbelieving Council of his nation said: ‘We do not see you other than a human like ourselves. We see your followers are none but the lowliest amongst us, and their opinion is not to be considered. We do not see you superior to us, rather, we consider you liars’ (Quran 11:27)
10. Then He revealed to His servant what He revealed.
11. The heart did not lie about what it saw.
12. Will you dispute with him concerning what he saw?
13. He saw him on another descent.
14. At the Lotus Tree of the Extremity.
15. Near which is the Garden of Repose.
16. As there covered the Lotus Tree what covered it.
17. The sight did not waver, nor did it exceed.
18. He saw some of the Great Signs of his Lord.
19. As for you, have you actually seen al-Lat and al-Uzza? (Quran 53:10-19)